- Each Certificate of Registration proposed for suspension or restoration following suspension shall be reviewed and signed off by the Certification Manager.
- HSB RS will notify the Client of the suspension in writing (e.g., email with return receipt, certified mail with return receipt, or courier).
- HSB RS shall restore the suspended Certificate of Registration only when the issue that caused the suspension has been verified to have been effectively resolved.
- The Certification Manager will determine if an on-site visit is required to verify the issue has been effectively resolved or the client can provide evidence via e-mail to prove the issue has been effectively resolved. The decision will be documented as to how the issue will be verified.
- The time for suspension is typically 60-90 days or until a recertification audit is performed. The Certification Manager will determine if additional time is needed to effectively resolve the issue. However the time frame shall not exceed six (6) months.
- If the client fails to effectively resolve the issue surrounding the suspension, HSB RS will withdraw the certification or reduce the scope of the certification.