- Each Certificate of Registration proposed for cancellation shall be reviewed by the Certification Manager.
- HSB RS reserves the right to cancel at any time the Certificate of Registration of an organization should just cause necessitate cancellation.
- Cancellation would be the result of the client’s non-compliance with the HSB RS quality system manual and Certification Agreement Standard Terms and Conditions agreed to by the Client.
Examples of client non-compliance would include, but not be limited to:
- Misuse of the Certificate of Registration.
- Surveillance audits show that the necessary prerequisites for maintaining the certification are no longer fulfilled.
- The analysis of a complaint or any other information indicates that the certified client no longer complies with the requirements of certification.
- Insufficient response to corrective actions required during the agreed upon timeframe
- Corrective actions have not been implemented.
- Major violations of the Certification Agreement, such as outstanding/delinquent invoices, failure to allow a scheduled surveillance activity.
- Client refuses to cooperate (no communication, etc.) with scheduling thus placing the HSB RS accreditation at risk.
- HSB RS is unable to perform an audit in a specific geographical region due to constraints placed upon them by governmental or accreditation agencies.
Should HSB RS decide to cease an accreditation or discontinue doing business in a geographical area:
- The client is informed relative to the cancellation of certification with an explanation of details for such action.
- Once a certificate is cancelled, it cannot be reinstated.
- Upon cancellation the client shall discontinue its use of all advertising matter that contains a reference to certification.