- A complaint, from anyone, shall be submitted in writing to the HSB RS Managing Director.
- In the event of a conflict of interest, the complaint shall be assigned to a delegate not involved in the subject of the complaint.
- All necessary information shall be gathered and verified to validate the complaint.
- Any valid complaint against a certified client shall be referred to the certified client during the investigation process.
- The necessary people shall be engaged to investigate the complaint.
- Upon completion of the investigation, it will be determined what action needs to be taken in response to the complaint.
- Any corrective action deemed necessary shall be handled per the HSB RS Nonconformance & Corrective Actions procedure.
The complainant shall be informed, in writing, of:
- Receipt of the complaint
- Progress of the complaint
- Decision on the complaint, and whenever possible, of the end of the complaint-handling process