- An appeal, from any one, shall be submitted in writing to the Managing Director stating the reason for the appeal.
- In the event of a conflict of interest, the appeal shall be assigned to a member of the Impartiality Committee.
- A review of results of previous similar appeals shall be done prior to handling a new appeal.
- All necessary information will be gathered and vented to validate the appeal.
- The necessary people will be engaged to investigate the appeal.
- Upon completion of the investigation, it will be determined what actions need to be taken to respond to the appeal.
- Any corrective action deemed necessary shall be handled per HSB RS Nonconformance & Corrective Actions process.
The appellant shall be informed, in writing, of:
- receipt of the appeal
- progress of the appeal
- decision on the appeal, and
- the end of the appeals-handling process
Appeal decisions, reviews and approvals shall not be made by any individual previously involved in the subject of the appeal.
How can HSB Global Inspection and Engineering Services help you? Connect with our experts now
Global Inspection and Engineering Services: Inspection Hot Line
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday