- An appeal, from any one, shall be submitted in writing to the Managing Director stating the reason for the appeal.
- In the event of a conflict of interest, the appeal shall be assigned to a member of the Impartiality Committee.
- A review of results of previous similar appeals shall be done prior to handling a new appeal.
- All necessary information will be gathered and vented to validate the appeal.
- The necessary people will be engaged to investigate the appeal.
- Upon completion of the investigation, it will be determined what actions need to be taken to respond to the appeal.
- Any corrective action deemed necessary shall be handled per HSB RS Nonconformance & Corrective Actions process.
The appellant shall be informed, in writing, of:
- receipt of the appeal
- progress of the appeal
- decision on the appeal, and
- the end of the appeals-handling process
Appeal decisions, reviews and approvals shall not be made by any individual previously involved in the subject of the appeal.