HSB Inspection Services
E-Trade: Trading made simple
Helping customers to maintain workplace equipment safety, optimise the efficiency of plant and equipment, and comply with applicable health and safety legislation
How we help our customers
Our network of competent, multi-skilled Engineer Surveyors are focused on helping businesses of all sizes and industry types, throughout the UK and Ireland, to:
- maintain workplace equipment safety
- optimise the efficiency of plant and equipment
- comply with applicable health and safety legislation
customer satisfaction score (1)
|Equipment category||Legislation: UK (2)||Legislation: Ireland|
|Boiler/pressure systems||Pressure System Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR)||S.I. No. 445 of 2012: Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) (Amendment) Regulations 2012|
|Lifting||Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)||S.I. No. 299 of 2007: Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007|
|Electrical/mechanical||Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)||S.I. No. 299 of 2007 (Regulation 30): Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007|
|Local exhaust ventilation||The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH)||Health & Safety Authority: Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Guidance document|
|Power presses and associated machinery||Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)||S.I. No. 299 of 2007: Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007|
|Fixed wiring (electrical)||Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (EAWR)||S.I. No. 299 of 2007 (Part 3): Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007|
First class service. Excellent engineer with a vast knowledge of the job. Couldn't be more happy.
Access HSB Fast Track
Why choose HSB?
- A leading specialist provider of engineering inspection services in the UK and Ireland
- Proactive engineering inspection service carried out by our network of competent, technically-experienced Engineer Surveyors located throughout the UK and Ireland
- Engineering inspection services accredited by UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service)
- Provides customers with direct access to their key inspection reports and documentation via our online inspection reporting tool, HSB Connect
- UK-based arm of HSB Group, the equipment breakdown insurance and inspection market leader since 1866
Engineering resources and insights
HSB Risk Management Solutions
Equipment Condition and Performance Services | Vertical Transportation Services | Health and Safety Services
Our three engineering consultancy services can help businesses to reduce risks, costs, and deliver compliance via improved analysis of their equipment and health and safety practices. Each service is further split into modules, allowing businesses to build them to fit their business.
(2) For Northern Ireland, similar statutory equipment legislation is applicable.