HSB Fast Track Trading Tips
HSB Inspection and Engineering Insurance
- Access under the product tiles ‘HSB Inspection Services’ and ‘HSB Machinery and Technology Combined’
- Three covers are available:
- Inspection Services
- Sudden and Unforeseen Damage (SUD)
- Inspection Services and SUD
- A ‘suggested items' list has been added to the customer journey. This will greatly reduce the time taken to populate a schedule containing multiple items of plant by presenting a list of the 20 most common items of plant associated with the trade previously input. This is also available when quoting for multiple locations.
- All inspections must be carried out at the specified locations (no option for moved-about plant (MAP)
- Site contact details are required for each location, otherwise we cannot arrange/provide an inspection
- Insurance excess default: £100
- Insurance limit of indemnity default: £1M
- Insurance OSP limit: £2M as standard
- Next inspection date defaults to 60 days after inception. Need an inspection sooner? Simply submit as a referral and we will work with you on this.
- Any additional items of plant at the customer's premises which may not have been listed on the plant schedule provided, and is of a similar nature, will automatically be inspected by us.