Last Revised: 29 March 2019
Terms and Conditions
HSB Engineering Insurance Limited and HSB Engineering Insurance Services Limited (and/or their affiliated entities, referred to herein as "HSB") may at any time revise these Terms by updating this page on the Website and including the date of the revision at the start of the page. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
HSB does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not HSB) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and service but are provided solely for general informational purposes. This Website may be linked to other web sites that are not maintained by HSB. HSB is not responsible for the content of those web sites. The inclusion of any link to such web sites does not imply approval of or endorsement by HSB of the web sites or the content thereof
Limitation of Liability
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall HSB's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Website. HSB also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Website.
Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. We make no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaim all liability in respect thereof.
We reserve the right to suspend your use of the Website at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons. We may terminate your use of the Website with immediate effect if you breach any of these Terms.
Restrictions On Use Of Materials
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which: infringes the rights of, or breaches legal obligations owed to, any other person; or constitutes an unlawful or criminal act (or incites or assists with the same); or which otherwise misrepresents or deceives.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
No Legal Advice
Trade Marks and Copyrights
Images displayed on this Website are either the property of, or used with the permission of, HSB. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted herein. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
HSB Engineering Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
HSB Engineering Insurance Services Limited is registered in England and Wales 03010292. Registered Office: New London House, 6 London Street, London EC3R 7LP, Tel: +44 (0)20 7264 7000 (VAT Registration Number 652 6422 43). Registered as a branch in Ireland 906105. Registered branch address: 28 Windsor Place, Lower Pembroke Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.