Acturis Trading Tips
HSB Inspection and Engineering Insurance
- Three covers are available:
- Inspection Services
- Sudden and Unforeseen Damage (SUD)
- Inspection Services and SUD
- Access under the Product Target, ‘Engineering & Construction’
- Products are accessible to brokers already activated by HSB (note: users in each office may have to select the product on the ‘Product Selection’ page; accessed under the Product Target, ‘Engineering & Construction > HSB Inspection and Engineering Insurance’.
- Clone and re-market from multiple Product Targets:
- ‘Engineering Inspection (manual)’ to ‘Engineering & Construction’
- ‘Engineering Insurance (manual)’ to ‘Engineering & Construction’
- All inspections must be carried out at the specified locations (no option for moved-about plant (MAP)
- Site contact details are required for each location, otherwise we cannot arrange/provide an inspection
- Insurance excess default: £100
- Insurance limit of indemnity default: £1M
- Insurance OSP limit: £2M as standard
- Next inspection date defaults to 60 days after inception. Need an inspection sooner? Simply submit as a referral and we will work with you on this.
- Any additional items of plant at the customer's premises which may not have been listed on the plant schedule provided, and is of a similar nature, will automatically be inspected by us.