HSB is far more than a provider of reinsurance capacity for our insurance company clients. Our job is to assist you in adding a specialty line of coverage and enable you to provide whatever support and services that line requires. Using a process we call “Client Integration” we become a virtual extension of your organization.
Our Client Integration process makes it easy for you to do business with HSB, particularly when we are working with you to introduce a new product or line of coverage.
Through this process, we bring to you a team of functional specialists organized around your different needs:
- Product development, forms and filings
- Underwriting and pricing
- Marketing and training
- Risk management
- Claims management
- Systems support
- Accounting support
- Project management
A specialist from each of these areas will work with your own staff experts to map out your precise needs and work out the details of implementation. Working together in this fashion, we can help you bring products to market faster, with all the services that you require and with less work for you.
Client integration benefits
Since HSB pioneered the concept of Client Integration, we have extensive experience implementing these programs for our reinsured clients. This uncommon focus and perspective means that you will benefit from our wide range of specialized services and you won’t have to add new staff to implement a specialty insurance program.
Our Client Integration process assures you of these benefits:
- Seamless integration;
- Customized products and services;
- Efficient use of your resources;
- Success in market introduction and sales;
- Less work required of you.
HSB’s Client Integration process makes it easy for you to do business with HSB, particularly when we are working with you to introduce a new product or line of coverage.
In addition our approach offers you:
- Seamless transition from current operational procedures;
- Dedicated staff to handle form and rate development;
- Complete filing assistance;
- IS programming resources to assist with automation;
- Training for your sales reps and agents;
- Ongoing support beyond implementation;
- Regular reviews of your program and your needs.