Our Hydrogen Solutions team of engineers and inspectors will provide an independent third party review of your designs to ensure they meet the established safety, performance, and regulatory standards based on the jurisdiction in which your equipment will be installed.
This review will take into consideration the established standards for your specific type of equipment or system and, when requested, any local requirements set by the applicable jurisdiction. Upon satisfactory review of your designs, you will receive a design review certificate that can be presented to the local jurisdiction in which your equipment or systems will be located or to your potential clients to show your designs have been verified compliant with established standards and regulations.
Design Verification services may include:
- Performing an independent third party review of your equipment designs
- Identifying areas of concern that may need additional in-process testing during fabrication
- Identifying any special requirements for material based on the type of equipment or system
- Reviewing and verifying the design of hydrogen pressure components
- Verifying compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Providing training and education to employees and other stakeholders on design verification and best practices
Design verification is a critical step in ensuring the safe and reliable use of hydrogen as a fuel source, and it is a necessary step in the process of certification and compliance of hydrogen systems and equipment.
HSB’s Hydrogen Solutions help you ensure your hydrogen projects are safe, reliable, and meet established industry standards and regulations.