Highly efficient processes — fully customised and integrated
Where required, the tools and services in the MIRA Digital Suite can be fully integrated into your application environment, boosting your company image and delivering improved functionality. The key here is a proprietary interface developed by Munich Re. This interface directly connects current and future MIRA Digital Suite applications, as well as compatible company-specific applications, to other Munich Re services such as the MIRA underwriting manual. This will drive further improvements in data consistency, increase your data analytics potential and consolidate your image as an innovative insurer.
The objective: an exceptionally powerful business architecture
MIRA PoS as central data hub
- Connects the cloud-based services in the MIRA Digital Suite and other applications to your underwriting and claims applications, such as MIRA.
- Guarantees a consistent data flow with no breaks in media.
- Opens up your entire data pool for data analytics.
- Creates the foundation for a powerful business architecture.
Benefits of MIRA PoS
Full leveraging of your options
- Complete control over all front-end applications
- MIRA digital services blend in harmoniously with your corporate identity
- Integration of company-specific functionalities
- Independent release cycles
Seamless integration of Munich Re services
- Access to Munich Re's expertise
- Full connection to the MIRA Digital Suite — technically and functionally fit for the future
- Cloud-based operation by Munich Re: highly available, scalable and powerful
- Maximum data security