Protect your long-term solar investment
Planning security for PV manufacturers and investors
Even in turbulent times, the photovoltaic industry offers great opportunities. Yet, with rising material, energy and transport costs, high price pressure and constantly changing regulatory frameworks, manufacturers, investors and park owners alike are facing uncertainty and risks.
To remain competitive manufacturers need to convince their clients of their products’ long-term reliability. At the same time investors and park owners are often bearing the full risk for module performance jeopardising the overall long-term profitability of their solar investment.
PV Warranty Insurance helps your business grow
Benefits for manufacturers:
- Optimizes your liquidity and financial stability, even in case of underperformance or high warranty claims
- Creates confidence in the performance of your products: insurance covers warranties for all modules for up to 30 years
- Positions you as a reliable business partner and supports your sales efforts
- Differentiates you from our competitors and provides great benefits for your customers
- Improves bankability of your modules and establish you as tier 1 manufacturer
- You are named as approved manufacturer on our PV Warranty Partner List
Benefits for investors, developers and solar parks:
- Bankability of modules for more attractive financing terms
- Additional quality assurance as insured modules have passed Munich Re technical due diligence
- Long-term profitability of your solar investment
- Protects you against insolvency and insufficient performance of the modules
- Strategic planning security
Learn more about our Photovoltaic Warranty Insurance portfolio:
Do you want to know more?
The who´s who in PV panel manufacturing:
Munich Re`s PV Warranty Insurance Partners
For your sustainable procurement this means:
- A performance guarantee on modules insured by Munich Re
- Protection against the insolvency of your module supplier
- Bankability for more attractive financing terms
- A network of independent research partners like
VDE Renewables, KIWA and Sinovoltaics:
- A globally experienced and locally responsive team
Do you want to know more?
Our Top-Up Cover:
extra protection for investors and park developers
We ensure that your PV project investment is still profitable two decades from now.
Meet us at these events
|19-22 September 2022||Solar Power International, Anaheim|
|28-30 September 2022||Renewable Energy India Expo, Delhi|
|04-05 October 2022||Solar Plaza Summit, Frankfurt|
|27-28 October 2022||Solar Show, Vietnam|