Insurance and risk management for captives
Unlock the full potential of your captive
We offer comprehensive insurance and risk transfer solutions for captives. Partner with us to assess and manage your parent company’s risks and profitably steer your captive.
Enhance your captive’s risk management
Natural catastrophes, cyber risks, liability: In today’s complex and rapidly evolving risk landscape, we support you to cover relevant business risks and make your parent company more resilient.
Our experts are not only insurance specialists. They are also engineers, IT or geo scientists. That’s why they understand your parent company’s industry-specific risk exposure in detail.
Benefits for your captive
Discover our solutions and services for captives
Traditional P&C risks
Emerging P&C risks
Partner with us to mitigate business risks and develop tailored, industry-specific coverages.
- Executive liability and professional risks
- Power & Utilities
- Downstream Energy
Let’s work closely together to cover emerging business risks and address future challenges.
- Access to emerging risk think tank
- Monitoring of individual risks in industry-specific ecosystems
- Intelligence database to identify and verify the causal chains of emerging risks
- Regulation and compliance expertise
Benefit from our risk expertise regarding extreme weather, natural catastrophes and climate change.
- Derivative and (re)insurance solutions for extreme weather based on parametric triggers
- OneCat insurance cover for natural catastrophes based on parametric triggers
- Munich Re’s Location Risk Intelligence: Identify and assess physical risks caused by natural hazards and climate change
Our alternative risk transfer solutions help you improve your capital management and profitability.
- Redeployment of risk-bearing capital from dormant run-off portfolios
- Regulatory and event-driven solutions
- KPI optimisation
- Retrospective covers, Complex Aggregate XLs and multi-year solutions
- Asset Liability Management (ALM) consulting service