Machinery Movement - Insurance
Broker/agent trading options
During a construction project, plant and machinery can be more susceptible to losses during transit and movement. Theft, fire and damage caused during transit and movement are all common risks and can cause significant interruption to a project if they occur.
Machinery Movement insurance is designed to cover the loss and damage caused to plant and machinery during the transit and installation process.
Principally targeted at haulage contractors and manufacturers, our element of cover is also relevant to businesses that move and re-site machinery on a regular basis.
Our Machinery Movement coverage provides:
- cover for one-off moves or an annual basis
- cover for machinery dismantling, loading, transit, unloading, erection, positioning, re-siting and taking out operations
Why buy HSB Construction Insurance?
- Policy wordings specifically designed with contractors, property developers and construction plant owners in mind
- Extensive underwriting expertise
- Specialist engineering knowledge of plant and machinery
- Cover available across the UK and Ireland
- Access to experienced in-house construction loss control risk engineers
- Access to claims handlers and loss adjusters with specialist knowledge of the construction industry
Product Spotlight: HSB Machinery Inherent Defects Insurance
HSB: UK construction trends
Why choose HSB?
- Leading specialist provider of engineering and technology insurance and inspection services in the UK and Ireland
- Winner of the 2021 British Insurance Awards 'Specialist Insurance Company of the Year' award
- UK-based arm of HSB Group, the equipment breakdown insurance and inspection market leader since 1866
- Part of Munich Re, a world leader in risk solutions, consistent risk management and financial stability
- Financially strong and stable – rated A++ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company
- A member of the Institute of Customer Service, demonstrating our commitment to continually improving customer service performance and professionalism