- TC 3AAM, 3AAXM, 4BWM, and 4LM Specification Cylinders
- Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Utility, Original Equipment Manufacturers
To certify a facility to fabricate tanks and/or cylinders for use in Canada, Hartford Steam Boiler will:
- Review fabricator's facilities and programs against Transport Canada regulations.
- Assist in developing and implementing a program.
- Assist in completing the required application to request a Survey and submittal of the appropriate documentation for Regulatory review.
- Conduct a pre-survey audit to assure that the developed program has been implemented properly.
- Assist fabricator during the Survey to help ensure success.
Single Source Inspection Service – Hartford Steam Boiler can perform inspections to all of your pressure equipment requirements.
Global Coverage – Our engineers and inspectors around the world allow us to cost-effectively manage complex, multi-site inspections involving a variety of standards.
Local Presence – We have local representation in Europe, Asia and the Americas so you can strategize globally and act locally.
Responsiveness – HSB responds quickly to urgent situations that require accelerated project schedules and high levels of responsiveness.
Global Inspection Staff – HSB has more than 450 pressure equipment inspectors and supervisors. We have National Board nuclear and non-nuclear commissioned inspectors in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, North and South America.
Client Focus – HSB ensures that the delivered services meet clients’ needs and requirements. Services can include everything from incoming material approval to installation and testing.
Experience – HSB brings together our knowledge of the ASME Codes and Standards, quality program development and surveillance activity, and combines it with our unique understanding of many international codes, which helps you save time and money.
Support – Hartford Steam Boiler is approved to perform pressure equipment inspections to almost all international codes and standards and often assist clients with design reviews and product inspections for international use.