- Critical thinking and the claims profession
- Oral health, mortality, and smoker detection
- Accelerated Underwriting: The new paradigm for risk selection
- Vaping and severe lung injury: A recent outbreak
- Binge drinking: A passing phase or emerging trend?
- Rules related to claims notifications and limitation periods
- The future is now: Wearables for insurance for risk assessment
- Milliman Risk Score 2.0: Stratifying mortality risk using prescription drug information
- E-cigarette use in Canada today
- Canadian opioid epidemic: How did we get here?
- Physical activity measured by wearable sensors can effectively assess mortality risk
- Underwriting transgender individuals and gender dysphoria
- The criminal offence exclusion