HSB and Hedron Network
Designed to support your discussions with customers
AM Best affirms credit ratings of The Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB) Group’s members
HSB research report:
How evolving working trends are impacting computer-related risks
Our research explores:
- the diverse preferences of employers implementing hybrid work policies
- the impact on commuting patterns and technology usage
- the potential business continuity risks related to the UK's increasing reliance on imported computing hardware
- some misconceptions about computer cover which could leave some businesses exposed
- the crucial role brokers can play in supporting their clients in the new hybrid working landscape
BIBA schemes webinar:
Hybrid working trends that impact computer-related risks; presented by HSB
Archived recording now available
Increased hybrid and remote working poses significant risks to UK businesses, from rising home-based accidental damage incidents to the availability of replacement computer equipment. As more businesses rethink their office usage landscape, many may not have considered the impact this could have on their insurance cover.
HSB's Mathew Prentice, Cyber Product Leader, and Stacey Sheridan, Network Relationship Manger, provided BIBA Members with insights into changing post-pandemic working patterns, the implications of emerging hybrid trends, some misconceptions about computer insurance which could leave businesses exposed, and also introduced the new BIBA Computer Scheme.
HSB launches major new scheme for BIBA members
BIBA has launched a new computer insurance scheme with HSB, for BIBA Members, to help commercial customers protect their computer hardware and portable equipment.
With hybrid working the new norm for millions of employees, have your customers considered how they manage their computer equipment risks to ensure they have the right level of protection?
HSB Computer Insurance is a commercial product specifically designed to offer comprehensive cover for computer-related risks.