Great Lakes Insurance UK Ltd knows that it is important to you to be able to maintain your privacy while visiting our website. It is in our mutual interests that we take our responsibility especially to guarantee the privacy of your data very seriously, in compliance with the applicable provisions of data protection law. If you have further questions regarding this Statement, please contact us:
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and telephone number or email or postal address so that we can contact you; or
- By letter to us at: Great Lakes Insurance UK Ltd, 10 Fenchurch Avenue, London EC3M 5BN, f.a.o. Data Protection Officer. Please include your name and mailing address or telephone number so that we can contact you.
To whom this statement applies
This statement only applies to Great Lakes Insurance UK Ltd.
Customers of Great Lakes Insurance UK Ltd
The insurance lifecycle respectively claims settlements involves the sharing of your personal data. This information notice is designed to help you, as a customer of Great Lakes Insurance UK Ltd or as person concerned in connection with the insurance or settlement of claims to understand how we process your personal data.
How we use your personal information
When you contact us, we use your personal information to respond to and fulfil your requests for our products and services and to market our products and services, including:
- to correspond with you regarding a document or information you have specifically requested
- to send you our e-mail newsletter(s)
- to improve our website and customer service
If you send us an e-mail or complete and submit the online forms on our website, your personal data (including your name and e-mail address) will be used only for our correspondence with you in order to send you the requested documents or information, or for any other purpose stipulated on the individual form.
Please click here https://www.munichre.com/en/general/privacy.html