Data-driven excellence for your portfolio
Improve through exchange
IMPROVEX is Munich Re’s innovative data-pooling platform with a unique approach to boost selected insurance clients’ profitability in a challenging industrial risks environment. As one of the world’s leading reinsurers, Munich Re combines its own and participating clients’ exposure and claims data in a comprehensive database. This is enhanced with Munich Re’s well-known actuarial know-how and advanced data analytics to create unrivalled market insights.
Clients benefit from exclusive access to incisive empirical market analyses and a pricing engine. IMPROVEX can help clients permanently improve their underwriting and growth strategy, as well as their pricing accuracy, thus strengthening their competitive position and opening up new opportunities for attractive business potential.
Your benefits at a glance
The products for your success
The Pricing Engine allows your actuaries and underwriters to
- benchmark their own layer net pricing assumptions versus pool data results
- challenge their own pricing approach by having full transparency about Munich Re’s actuarial assumptions
- have access to sharp and up-to-date ILF curves to improve both pricing accuracy and competitiveness
The Heat Map allows you to
- benchmark ULR developments and identify attractive new business options
- challenge and improve your own underwriting, attachment point and growth strategy
- access robust data to tackle your own white spots and identify surprises compared to gut feeling
Benchmark Heat Map
The Benchmark Heat Map allows you to
- get an overview of the distribution of your portfolio
- collect valuable information for your portfolio management
- obtain performance benchmarks between you and your peers
The Frequency Analysis allows your underwriters to
- identify frequency trends
- visualise the long-tail effects of IBNRs on the loss frequency
- show market cycles
Interested to learn more?
US Excess Casualty
Directors and Officers Liability
Non-US Industrial Liability
Developments into further lines of business planned.