Co-op and New Grad Opportunities
Eligibility and Criteria
We seek students who are dedicated to stretching their capabilities and realizing their potential. We are looking for well-rounded, energetic, and talented students who possess the following criteria:
- Registered in a Co-op or Internship program at a University
- Majoring in insurance, business, actuarial science, statistics, mathematics, economics, finance, human resources or related field
- Participation in extracurricular activities
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
- Interest and willingness to learn a variety of new information at a fast pace
- Please visit our Career Search page to see our available opportunities.
If you don't see one that matches your background, check back frequently as we post these positions regularly.
Co-op opportunities are typically posted four months in advance of the work term (i.e. Summer work term roles are posted in January). In addition to our Career Site, we also post our roles with a number of Universities through Canada. We have a limited number of roles each term.
Please note: changing business needs may alter our recruiting schedule. For more information regarding the recruiting timeline for a specific opportunity, please contact us.