E&S Property Coverage
Coverage for today's complex risks
- Specifically tailored for individual risks
- Forms: ISO-based and manuscript
- $25MM capacity per risk
- $10K minimum AOP deductible
- $25K minimum flood / earthquake deductible in each occurrence
- $25K minimum premium
- $500MM maximum total account insured value
- Coverage enhancement and broadening forms available
- Monoline flood / earthquake and DIC coverage
- Coverage available for town protection classes 7-10
- Shared and layered capacity
- Deductible buyback coverage
- Policies available: 100% ground up, primary, quota share and excess
- Exclusions: fronting, reinsurance of captives or risk pools, facultative reinsurance
E&S coverage is available through our select broker distribution network.
Excess only for habitational risks, food production / processing, woodworker / sawmill
Excluded classes: dealers open lot, stock throughput, ocean or inland marine, builders risk, cannabis, pharma, primary habitational of frame construction, chemical blending, petrochemicals, crop growing, energy production, fertilizer manufacturing / distribution / storage, livestock, flammable liquid workers
A shipyard located in an evacuation zone was required to move some of their sensitive equipment in preparation for an imminent storm. Because the company had comprehensive property insurance tailored to its needs, they had complete insurance coverage for the relocation of the equipment.
A hotel was destroyed by a hurricane. Since the hotel had property insurance, they were covered for loss of business income and cost to remove debris and rebuild, as well as cost to replace damaged business equipment.