2021 Institute of Customer Service Survey
Win an iPad
Terms and Conditions
By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The prize draw is open to people aged 18 or over.
- Entry to the prize draw is only available to respondents of HSB’s customer service survey 2021.
- By selecting the prize draw opt-in within the survey you will be entered into the prize draw.
- Entrants’ personal information will be used for the purposes of the prize draw only. All survey responses will remain anonymous and HSB will be provided with only the name and email address of the prize draw winner.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all opted-in customer service survey respondents received between 23 November 2021 and 17 December 2021 (inclusive).
- The prize draw is limited to one entry per person.
- Prize available: 1 x iPad.
- The winner will be chosen by the survey administrator at random from all opted- in customer service survey respondents in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 5 January 2022.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Only the winner shall receive notification. The winner will be notified by email as soon as is practicable after 5 January 2022.
- The prize will be dispatched to the winner at their chosen address within the UK and Ireland.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 14 days from the time the notification is sent, they will forgo their prize and another entrant will be selected at random.
- Employees of HSB, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
- HSB does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that HSB does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.