Your choices for on-site seminars
held in Munich.
CLIENT SEMINARS UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
The outbreak of the coronavirus is still characterized by dynamic development. As a result of new risk assessments, there are a number of additional security measures in place at various levels in order to prevent the further spread of the virus and to protect the health of our guests and staff. Therefore, the following applies with immediate effect to all Munich Re client seminars:
- All events scheduled to take place by the end of July must be cancelled or postponed. Any rescheduling will not take place before autumn.
- To help prevent the spread of the virus and to protect the health of guests and staff we can, in general, not admit visitors to our buildings if they may present a higher risk of infection, e.g. domiciled in a high-risk area, after travel to a high-risk area or contact with Covid-19 patients.
- Guests will be informed in advance about our access regulations. Visitors checking in at reception will be asked to answer relevant questions.
We are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 very closely in order to take the right preventive safety measures. We are very grateful for the high demand for our seminars, and will do our best to let at least some of them take place.
Your Client Seminars Team
|Property||Complex Property Risks (cancelled)||Intermediate||English||March||24–27|
|Cyber||Cyber Large Risk Conference (cancelled)||Professional||English||May||19–20|
|Reinsurance||Advanced Reinsurance (cancelled)||Advanced||English||May||25–29|
|Life||Life Insurance Seminar (cancelled)||Advanced||English||June/July||29–03|
|Property||Engineering – technologies and insurance (cancelled)||Intermediate||English||June/July||29–03|
|Risk Management||Enterprise Risk Management (cancelled)||Advanced||English||July||21–24|
|Cyber||Cyber Sales Success||Introductory to Intermediate||English||October||27–28|
|Cyber||Cyber Underwriting Trends||Intermediate||English||October||28–29|
|Nat Cat||Climate Risks||Intermediate||English||November||10–12|
- Participants have already a few years of insurance industry experience
- 1-2 years of experience in the respective work area or topic
- Participants have already gained a basic understanding of a specific topic or work area.
Understand: Participants gain a deeper understanding of fundamental topics, develop a solid overview on the various aspects of the respective subject and develop their skills about a certain topic or work area.
- Professionals with several years experience in the insurance industry
- 3-5 years experience on the specific topic in order to enable practice related exchange and dialogue
- The participants have a good knowledge base and know different aspects of the particular subject or work area.
Practice: Participants gain a more in-depth knowledge about a certain topic or work area and are able to identify first interdependencies between various aspects of topics and become a more effective technical expert.
- Experts with long-standing experience in the insurance industry
- At least 5 or more years experience in the particular topic in order to allow an in-depth approach with different aspects of the topic and to engange in an expert level dialogue.
- The participants have a sound knowledge and a very good overview over the different aspects and of the particular subject or work area.
Manage: Participants gain deep insights about specific topics and their consequences for their area of responsibility and are deriving interdependencies between various aspects of topics. Based on their learnings participants could generate impulses for their own business activities.
- Participants are dedicated experts in their working area or on particular subjects based on long-standing expertise in these topics.
- The participants have a profound knowledge, excellent overview and know various aspects of the respective topic in detail.
Deepen: In-depth approach to particular topics on basis of expert discussions and workshops with the aim to identify strategic implications on the topic/business strategy.