*Transfer to Munich Reinsurance Company’s shareholder portal. You will now leave Munich Re’s website and be transferred to our external service provider, Computershare Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG, Elsenheimerstr. 61, 80687 Munich, Germany.
Munich Reinsurance Company’s shareholder portal offers shareholders a comprehensive online service for the Annual General Meeting. Once you have registered using your personal shareholder information, you can access the following online services:
- Register to receive the invitation documents for the Annual General Meeting by e-mail
- View your contact details and shareholding recorded in the share register
- Change your e-mail address or your password
In the context of the Annual General Meeting:
- Cast postal vote
- Power of attorney and instructions to the Company proxies
- Power of attorney and/or instructions to an intermediary, shareholder association or shareholder advisor
- Third-party proxies
- Online registration for the Annual General Meeting
- Issue or change instructions
- Submit and retrieval written statements/video messages
- Submit questions on the agenda
- Confirmation of the recording and counting of votes
Hotline for shareholders
Hotline for questions relating to Munich Reinsurance Company’s Annual General Meeting, especially regarding registration and voting
Our shareholder team is available to answer any questions about Munich Reinsurance Company’s Annual General Meeting, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CEST) Monday to Friday – except for holidays – and as of 9 a.m. (CEST) on the day of the Annual General Meeting, 28 April 2021.
Hotline for technical questions on using the shareholder portal
Should you have any technical questions about using our shareholder portal, you can contact Computershare’s service team from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CEST) Monday to Friday – except for holidays – and as of 9 a.m. (CEST) on the day of the Annual General Meeting, 28 April 2021.