Options for vocational training in Germany
Explore your options in the fascinating world of reinsurance!
Whether you're looking for traditional vocational training or aim to combine professional training with a university degree, we teach reinsurance – from the ground up.
Take the hands-on approach to starting your career
Immerse yourself in our core business, reinsurance. This hands-on approach to learning the business takes you to different division units. In each division, you will have tasks that are your sole responsibility – of course, we’ll give you some time to get your bearings first.
While you learn on the job, your trainer helps you navigate your training and career. Theory sessions, language courses and seminars enrich your learning experience, expanding your knowledge and cultivate your personal and professional skills. Interactions with peers at professional seminars give an opportunity to develop your own network from day one.
In a nutshell
Thanks to the Vocational Training Programme, I was able to gain a variety of experiences from different areas of the company and learned numerous technical skills. The balanced programme has also greatly contributed to my personal development in many ways.
What we’re looking for?
- excellent intermediate general or advanced-level credentials of education from a secondary school
- a sound understanding of mathematics
- good written and spoken communication skills in both German and English
- high level of commitment
- independent work ethic but plenty of team spirit
- confident and well-mannered
- a lively interest in international economic affairs