E&S Management Liability
Protection for private companies and non-profit organizations from today’s growing risks
- Directors and officers (plus entity): Protects individuals from personal losses arising out of serving as a director or officer of a business or organization and protects the entity as well.
- Employment practices: Protects the company or organization from losses arising out of employment-related offenses such as wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, whistleblower retaliation, and other offenses.
- Fiduciary: Protects the entity and insured persons from losses arising from ERISA or ERISA-related type claims, mismanagement, and legal liability.
- Crime: Protects the organization’s balance sheet from fraud and other dishonest acts by employees or third parties.
Powerful advantages for your clients
Highly-customized coverage – Creative, tailored coverage to meet even the most complex client needs
Best-in-class underwriting – Deep expertise and a commitment to delivering innovative, value-added solutions
Superior claims service – Our in-house claims team includes attorneys with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and deep backgrounds in legal strategy and litigation management
Strengths of our A+ carriers – Financial stability and capacity
Management Liability coverage details
Directors & Officers (plus entity)
Duty to defend
Punitive damages (where insurable by law)
Automatic coverage for subsidiaries
Defense cost allocation 100%
Automatic acquisition threshold 100%
Liberal reporting requirements
A+, XV (Superior) AM Best financial strength rating
Employment loss prevention resources for insureds
A well-informed company is in a better position to address employment issues before they turn into litigation.
To help insureds stay on top of the latest employment laws, regulations and trends MRSI offers MyEPLLossPrevention.com, a dynamic employment risk management portal that includes web-based training and online resources on current employment issues. This is included with primary Employment Practices Liability policies at no additional charge.
Insureds can receive:
- Alerts, articles, and publications on employment exposures
- Online training modules on employment practices
- Model employment forms and policies
- The Best Practice Help Line
- …and more
* Insureds who purchase a primary MRSI E&S Employment Practices Liability policy will receive information on MyEPLLossPrevention.com in their coverage binders. Check out MyEPLLossPrevention.com for a preview of what insureds can receive.
D&O — A disputed company valuation
Employment Practices Liability — Accusation of wrongful termination
D&O — Price-fixing investigation
Download for more information
Our underwriting team stands ready to deliver creative solutions to clients’ complex coverage needs and to providing service excellence, flexibility, and fast responses (even if it’s a no). We are dedicated to building relationships based on trust and transparency.* This link is provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. Munich Re bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
About Munich Re Specialty Insurance
Munich Re Specialty Insurance (MRSI) is a description for the insurance business operations of affiliated companies in the Munich Re Group that share a common directive to offer and deliver specialty property and casualty insurance products and services in North America.
For more information on MRSI, including licensing, regulatory-required, and other information on
the operating companies, please click here.