In today's challenging healthcare environment, it is more important than ever for your health professional clients to be protected against a wide array of risks. We offer a broad scope of customized solutions, an unparalleled level of healthcare safety and risk management expertise, and a superior level of service to our brokers.
- Shared and Per Location Professional and General Liability limits
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employers Liability
- Hired & Non-Owned Automobile Coverage
- Supplementary Coverages to include:
- Professional employee disciplinary actions coverage
- Facility evacuation expense coverage
- Business crisis management expense coverage
- Public relations events expense coverage
- Resident loss of property coverage
- Tailored Deductible and Self Insured Retention options
- Umbrella Coverage up to $10M
- Excess and Surplus
Allied Healthcare Facilities
Assisted Living Facilities
Continuing Care Retirement Communities
Independent Living Facilities
Skilled Nursing Facilities
Healthcare Safety & Risk Management Services
Our Healthcare Loss Control team of industry experts with healthcare safety and risk management expertise, offers proven tools and tactics to support your organization's efforts with your safety and risk management strategy:
- On-site risk assessments tailored to meet the needs of your organization
- Research and analysis on healthcare subject matter topics including case law, regulatory matters, industry trends, etc.
- Customized healthcare safety and risk management educational presentations designed to your organization’s needs
- Healthcare and Risk Management Webinar Series - Realtime ‘live’ healthcare safety and risk management webinars on current practical topics with leading industry experts
- Access to our virtual library of educational materials
Reimbursement of expenses for those products and services you purchase to align with your healthcare safety and risk management initiatives provided through our Healthcare Safety & Risk Management Grant Program.
Download our Healthcare Liability Product overview for more information.
Head of E&S Healthcare
- +1 (312) 993-3601
About Munich Re Specialty Insurance
Munich Re Specialty Insurance (MRSI) is a description for the insurance business operations of affiliated companies in the Munich Re Group that share a common directive to offer and deliver specialty property and casualty insurance products and services in North America.
For more information on MRSI, including licensing, regulatory-required, and other information on the operating companies, please click here.