Solutions that power progress
The Claims Suite comprises innovative partnerships with leading insurtechs to bring you solutions proven to positively impact carriers’ disability claim operations – at a preferred price for Munich Re Life US clients. We invite you to explore these solutions and to contact us to learn more.
EvolutionIQ: AI-based claim guidance
Monitor daily open claims, guiding claim examiners to cases that require more attention, new actions, or complex decision-making with EvolutionIQ’s advanced machine learning integrated with your existing systems.
- Claim analysts managing large volumes of claims
- Carrier systems capture limited data
- Majority of information housed within the claim file
- Aggregates structured and unstructured data
- Generates a claim score
- Centralizes all claimant information into a simple dashboard view
- Increases analysts' capacity
The Claim Lab: uncovering mental health complexities
Drive improved claim outcomes such as appropriately reduced durations and increased return to work with The Claim Lab’s proprietary questionnaire, enabling claim examiners to gain comprehensive psychosocial claimant data.
- Roughly 10% of LTD claims reflect a primary diagnosis related to mental health, but the problem is much larger
- 50% of non-psych claims have underlying evidence of depression and/or anxiety, which increase claim durations by 25% or longer
Claim Lab solution:
- Appropriately reduce claim durations and free up reserves
- Increase timely return to work
- Provide a holistic view of claims much earlier in the process
- Improve claim staff proficiency in mental health interviewing
OWL.co Lab: understanding overall claimant risk
Access new, unbiased claimant lifestyle data, gaining a more precise and comprehensive view of a claimant’s circumstances and activities using Owl.co’s customer insight engine.
- Claim organizations face pressure from growing claim volumes, limited staff, and increased artificial intelligence (AI)
- Challenges hiring and retaining talent
- Ramp time to become familiar with case files
- Common data sources provide limited claim insights
- Complexities of navigating AI regulations
- Uncover new, unbiased, and compliant data to create a comprehensive view of claimant circumstances
- Prioritize surveillance to lower costs
- Increase team and investigations efficiency
- Identify fraud and malingering
Sparta Science: reducing risk of Musculoskeletal (MSK) injury
Help prevent functional injury and decline before it leads to disability claims and lost worker productivity using Sparta Science's Movement Health Platform to predict and reduce risk.
- MSK injuries/illness is the number one cause of disability claims
- Current MSK assessments and diagnostics are subjective
Sparta Science solution:
- Provides an objective, science-based, and measurable assessment
- Identifies areas of weakness and limitation before pain or injury occurs
- Provides individualized exercise and stretching recommendations