Deterioration of Stock Insurance
Comprehensive cover for temperature-controlled goods risks
We understand the risks your clients face, and we know how to help
Wide ranging appetite for Irish and European domiciled companies of all sizes from small/micro to large/corporate, involved in the storage of their own or third party owned temperature sensitive commodities.
- Stock in own locations and third party locations
- Wide variety of temperature controlled commodities considered
- Single location excess of EUR 10,000,000
- Retail locations including Cash and Carry’s
- Non-permanent cold stores and vehicles in isolation
- Refrigeration equipment that is excess of 15 years old
- Businesses with no contingency plans in place for failures or power outages
- Businesses with no maintenance and servicing regimes
- Businesses with no temperature logging
- Stock that is being processed
Why work with us?
Get in touch with us
Making a claim
The information provided in this content is intended for Irish insurance brokers acting on behalf of their prospective or existing clients.
Any description is for general information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any product. Policyholders who have questions or wish to arrange or amend cover should contact their insurance broker. Insurance brokers can find details of how to contact us here.
Any descriptions of coverage contained are meant to be general in nature and do not include nor are intended to include all of the actual terms, benefits, and limitations found in an insurance policy. The terms of any specific policy will instead govern that policy. Any guidance for Irish insurance brokers is intended to provide general information only, and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice.