Contractors Plant Insurance
Comprehensive cover for contractors plant risks
We understand the risks your clients face, and we know how to help
Wide ranging appetite for Irish domiciled companies of all sizes from small/micro to large/corporate, who own or hire in plant and equipment.
- Wide trade and profile acceptance including work equipment used internationally
- Single items of equipment in excess of EUR 500,000
- Scaffolding contractors
- Demolition contractors
- Equipment hired in under non-standard hire conditions
- Recycling and waste processing
- Quarrying and mining
- Forestry and timber processing
- Marquee and tents
- Survey equipment in isolation
- Employee tools
- 24 month new for old on own plant
- Cover extends internationally as standard including general average and salvage charges
Cover can also be extended to include:
- Hire Association Europe (HAE)
- Loss of Fuel from Bowsers
- Damage to surrounding property and goods handled
- Advertising signs and artworks
- Fire service charges
- Incorrect fuelling
- Recovery of immobilised plant
- Removal of debris
- Reward costs
- Security devices
- Temporary hire or relocation
- Temporary and fast track repairs
- Free loan of plant or equipment
Why work with us?
Get in touch with us
Making a claim
The information provided in this content is intended for Irish insurance brokers acting on behalf of their prospective or existing clients.
Any description is for general information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any product. Policyholders who have questions or wish to arrange or amend cover should contact their insurance broker. Insurance brokers can find details of how to contact us here.
Any descriptions of coverage contained are meant to be general in nature and do not include nor are intended to include all of the actual terms, benefits, and limitations found in an insurance policy. The terms of any specific policy will instead govern that policy. Any guidance for Irish insurance brokers is intended to provide general information only, and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice.