Comprehensive cover for hardware risks
We understand the risks your clients face, and we know how to help
Wide ranging appetite for Irish or European domiciled companies of all sizes from small/micro to large/corporate, who own or lease computer equipment and/or electronic equipment including handheld portable equipment.
- Wide trade and profile acceptance including exposures internationally
- Electronic equipment that falls out with normal computer equipment definitions
- Reinstalment of Data
- Increased Cost of Working
- Virus, hacking, and denial of access
- Single location equipment values in excess of EUR 5,000,000
- Risks where most of the exposure is located outside of Ireland
- Risks domiciled outside of Europe
- Portable equipment in isolation
- Drones and survey equipment
- Medical equipment
- Locations in high flood exposed areas
- Systems not protected by firewalls and password protection
- Systems that are not regularly backed up
- Increased cost of working identity period excess of 24 months
- Cover outside of Ireland for all hardware
- BYOD extension
- Capital additions extension
- Cover in shared offices, gardens and non-permanent buildings
- Portable items covered 24/7
Why work with us?
Get in touch with us
Making a claim
The information provided in this content is intended for Irish insurance brokers acting on behalf of their prospective or existing clients.
Any description is for general information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any product. Policyholders who have questions or wish to arrange or amend cover should contact their insurance broker. Insurance brokers can find details of how to contact us here.
Any descriptions of coverage contained are meant to be general in nature and do not include nor are intended to include all of the actual terms, benefits, and limitations found in an insurance policy. The terms of any specific policy will instead govern that policy. Any guidance for Irish insurance brokers is intended to provide general information only, and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice.