Stay ahead with
Innovative & functionality-rich Health Insurance Management System
The health insurance world is complex and evolving
Today’s health insurance companies face a highly competitive and complex landscape. Technology is changing rapidly. Regulatory requirements are complicated and evolving. And customers are demanding more and better products and services. It can be hard to keep up.
To stay competitive and relevant in the industry, health insurers must innovate, manage risk, and engage with new customers constantly. But they can’t do that if they depend on legacy systems and processes. They need a business transformation with technology investments that unlock potential and enable growth.
Who you choose as a partner is key to your transformation’s success.
More than 100 insurance companies around the globe undertake system replacements or transformational projects each year. Many fail or are significantly delayed due to several reasons including the selection of the wrong partner or product.
To successfully transform your systems, you need a product and a vendor who will fit your business culture and requirements.
MEDNEXT 10 is the solution you need
MEDNEXT 10 is an innovative end-to-end, sophisticated, robust and functionality rich Health Insurance Management System for health insurance players. It empowers health insurers to tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow by providing a modern and intuitive user interface, advanced automation, increased integration, customization and configuration capabilities and extended support for both global and local provider networks. For more than 25 years, insurers have trusted MEDNEXT 10 to help them create new products and services and bring them to market quickly.
MEDNEXT 10 supports:
- Any individual or group health insurance product, including group life and critical illness benefits
- Insurers of all sizes for domestic and iPMI (International Provider Medical Insurance) lines of business
MEDNEXT 10 is the Health Insurance Management System you need to manage your entire book of business. It is cloud-ready, supports multiple currencies and is scalable to grow as you do, giving you the agility to adapt and excel in today’s ever-changing insurance marketplace.
Watch our exclusive webinar on-demand
How you benefit from MEDNEXT 10.
Taking the complexity out of the health insurance business
Give your management, operations and IT teams peace of mind with MEDNEXT 10. This complete, off-the-shelf software solution can automate health insurer’s business processes from start to finish, from product configuration to sales and distribution, to policy administration and claims management. In fact, with MEDNEXT 10, you can:
- Empower your users to configure even the most complex health products, without IT help
- Manage the entire policy administration process, from quotation to renewal, improving operational efficiency and customer experience
- Automate your authorization and claims management process, increase straight-through process, improve turnaround time and reduce claim costs
- Handle multiple provider networks with different contracts, SLAs and pricelists
- Streamline your operations with workflow, task management and collaboration capabilities
- Leverage your existing investments with MEDNEXT 10 API extended connectivity and integration capabilities
Key features & capabilities to manage your business
Want more details?
View our product video gallery
Technology for today and the future
Health insurance companies count on MEDNEXT 10 to provide a modern, service-centered software system to support their digital ecosystems.
Today, MEDNEXT 10 leverages service-oriented architecture and Oracle’s technology stack to ensure peace of mind far into the future. MEDNEXT 10 provides REST APIs and Microservices to extend our customers’ integration capacities, enabling them to create and operate a health insurance ecosystem. We’re excited to include additional cutting-edge features in our roadmap, such as support for IoT, AI, and dockers as well as new capabilities proposed by our Munich Re Health Tech Community members, through an annual product ideation process.
Deployment and licensing options that work best for your business
The path to your business transformation
Below are the steps we will take as part of our methodology
- Discovery call or meeting – We identify your business need and ensure that MEDNEXT 10 is a good match.
- Pre-sales engagement – We work to deeply understand your need and demonstrate how we can address it, through custom demos, presentations or product documentation.
- Agreement – We put our agreement in writing, ensuring there is transparency and tight governance in every step of our future relationship.
- Implementation – We deliver on our promise on time and within budget.
- Support – Our Help Desk ensures that you have answers to your questions, according to the SLAs.
- Account management – We assign you an account manager. He or she will act as your single point of contact, ensuring we always meet our obligations and keep you happy.
MEDNEXT 10 at a glance
in Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Africa
processed per year