MRV may, at any time, with or without advance notice, revise, add, remove or otherwise modify these Terms (or portions thereof) by updating this posting or otherwise notifying you of such changes. The most recent version of the Terms will be posted to the Site(s), and you agree to be bound by such changes by continuing to use the Site(s) thereafter. You should periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms.
Depending on the nature of your relationship with us and/or the Site(s) that you use, supplemental or different terms may apply (“Additional Terms”). You are advised to review the Additional Terms made available on the Site(s) that you use, as well as any Additional Terms provided by us to you in connection therewith. By using such Site(s), you agree to be bound by the Additional Terms. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL MRV, OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, DELIVERING, MAINTAINING, OR CONTROLLING THE SITE(S), BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF MRV OR AN MRV AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MRV WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE(S) OR CONTENT. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; IF SUCH LAW APPLIES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE MANY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL MRV’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOURFOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE(S).
MRV ALSO ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU R ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER THAT MAY ARISE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE OR HARMFUL CODE THAT MAY INFECT OR DAMAGE YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE(S) OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT.
ACCESS AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
RESTRICTIONS ON USE; OWNERSHIP
The Site(s) and Content are owned, and will at all times be owned, by MRV, its suppliers, licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. You do not acquire, by virtue of your use of the Site(s) and/or Content, any rights, title, or interest in or to the Site(s) and Content, including any intellectual property rights therein. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by MRV. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by MRV, the Site(s) and Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, in whole or in part. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, republish, resell or use the Site(s) or Content, in whole or in part, for public or commercial use, without MRV’s written permission. Where designated, MRV may permit you to download certain Site(s) or Content for your use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
MRV neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site(s) will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with MRV.
In connection with your use of the Site(s), you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You further agree not to, nor permit any third party to, do any of the following:
- access or attempt to access our systems, programs, or data that are not made available for public use;
- use the Site(s) or Content in any manner to provide service bureau, commercial time-sharing, or other computer service to third parties;
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit the Site(s) or Content;
- use the Site(s) or Content in any way that violates applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation, including, but not limited to, applicable export control laws and regulations;
- work around any of the technical limitations of the Site(s) or Content, gain access to any systems, data, or information not intended to be made accessible to you, or decompile, disassemble, modify, make derivative works of, reverse-compile, or otherwise reverse engineer the Site(s) or Content;
- perform or attempt to perform any actions that would interfere with the proper working of the Site(s);
- install or use any Application on any handheld mobile device other than your own personal device;
- use the Site(s) or Content in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, system, or network(s) connected to the server; or
- use the Site(s) or Content except as expressly permitted under the Terms.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You hereby represent and warrant that if you are using the Site(s) on behalf of an entity, you are duly authorized to bind such entity to the Terms. You further represent and warrant that any and all information provided by you (whether uploaded to the Site(s) or otherwise):
- is accurate, complete, truthful, and not misleading;
- does not violate any third-party rights of any kind, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights or rights of privacy;
- does not violate any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- does not contain anything that is, or could reasonable be, deemed unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive, harassing, libelous, profane, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- does not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, bots, corrupted files, or any other software or programs that may damage the Site(s), Content, or the operation of another’s computer or property; and
- does not contain any protected health information.
MRV has no responsibility to review information uploaded by you (or by any other person), or to exercise any editorial control or monitoring of such information. Notwithstanding, we may review such information and, in our sole and absolute discretion, remove or refuse to display such information from the Site(s) for any reason.
JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES – PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
STATUTORY INFORMATION CONCERNING INSURANCE COMPANY OPERATION
MRV is wholly owned by HSB Group, Inc. The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company (“HSBIIC”) is also wholly owned by HSB Group, Inc. Certain states require disclosure of specific information concerning an insurance company’s state of domicile, principal place of business, National Association of Insurance Commissioners (“NAIC”) code number, and where an insurance company is authorized to transact business.
HSBIIC is domiciled in the State of Connecticut, and maintains its principal place of business at One State Street, Hartford, Connecticut 06102-5024. HSBIIC is authorized to transact business in every state in the United States. The NAIC Code number for HSBIIC is 11452.
The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Connecticut (“HSBCT”), a subsidiary of HSBIIC, is domiciled in the State of Connecticut, and maintains its principal place of business at One State Street, Hartford, Connecticut 06102-5024. HSBCT is authorized to transact business in every state in the United States. The NAIC Code number for HSBCT is 29890.
The HSB Specialty Insurance Company (“HSBSIC”), a subsidiary of HSBIIC, is domiciled in the State of Connecticut, and maintains its principal place of business at One State Street, Hartford, Connecticut 06102-5024. HSBSIC is authorized to transact business in every state in the United States. The NAIC Code number for HSBSIC is 14438.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE
CHANGES TO THE SITE(S) OR CONTENT
NOTIFICATION OF INFRINGEMENT
Notifications regarding any alleged intellectual property infringement should be directed to MRV at the address below or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company
Attn: Legal Department
One State Street
P.O. Box 5024
Hartford, CT 06102-5024
LAST REVISED DATE: June 10, 2019