Boost your health portfolio's profitability
An all-in-one tool for advanced portfolio performance monitoring, optimal pricing and sophisticated claims reserving
Health insurance executives need accurate data to make the right decisions for their business
The business challenges you face
SMAART is the solution you need
With SMAART, you can make effective and timely decisions with accurate information, available at the beginning of each month, rather than the middle.
The actionable insights you seek are the glue between your company’s strategic goals and an effective decision-making process. This is the power of SMAART.
Get SMAART about the decisions you make
SMAART is a Claims Reserving, Portfolio Monitoring and Pricing System for the health insurance business. It provides you with a 360-degree view of your business performance, allowing you to monitor your portfolio profitability from a product and policy perspective, use past claims experience and factors like seasonality and medical trends to make projections for incurred claims, ultimate claims, and eventually price, and steer your portfolio towards desired targets. With a user-friendly experience, it provides you with the tools you need to:
- Manage your health business reserves
- Monitor policy performance and handle renewals
- Monitor product performance and decide pricing
Conceived by Munich Re actuaries, SMAART is a robust yet simple-to-use system that you can count on.
Who would benefit from SMAART?
SMAART provides the insights insurers need to effectively monitor their health portfolio, ensure profitability and stay ahead of the competition.
SMAART can also be beneficial to other professionals in the health insurance business, such as actuarial firms, brokers and consultancy firms.
- Insurance companies
- Actuarial firms
- Consultancy firms
- Health line manager
- Product pricing
- Claims handling
- Risk management
Watch our exclusive webinar on-demand
How you benefit from SMAART
SMAART ensures that you have access to the data you need, when you need it, so you can make intelligent decisions about your entire health portfolio. Specifically, SMAART provides you with:
- Single version of truth for your business
- Increased risk management capabilities via sophisticated reserves handling
- Improved operational efficiency for reserving, claims analysis and renewals
- Advanced pricing capabilities for policy renewals
- Superior portfolio monitoring on a policy and product level
- Enhanced compliance through automation and minimization of human errors