Future-proof your company for the next pandemic
Liquidity and health expertise when you need it
How can your organisation be better prepared for the next pandemic? Munich Re and International SOS have partnered to combine financial protection and C-suite health advisory for pandemic risks through a pre-financed integrated risk management solution. Together, we offer liquidity and health expertise to make your business more resilient.
Boost your organisation’s pandemic preparedness
Munich Re and International SOS, the leading health and security risk management company, have developed an industry-first integrated risk management solution that supports you to safeguard your organisation from the negative health and financial impacts of a pandemic.
The solution includes state-of-the-art information and analysis, pandemic preparedness assessments as well as education and awareness for employees.
By combining pandemic insights, health advice and a pandemic financial protection, the new proposition enables you and your company to prepare for and safely navigate the next outbreak. Benefit from a one-stop solution that helps you protect your business, employees, shareholder value and reputation!
Your benefits of partnering with us
Pandemic preparedness at a glance
Our solution: pandemic protection from day one
All online resources are accessible 24/7
Health advice is objective, neutral, based on scientific evidence, actionable and tailored to your company’s specific working environment
Once an epidemic/pandemic crisis begins: management can access International SOS’s global health advisors at preferential rates for bespoke services such as validation of clinical information, guidance on health protocols, etc.
Once our solution is triggered, the cover includes:
Achieve peace of mind and organisational resilience
- Resilience plans, risk management strategies, disclosure requirements
- Adapting cost base quickly to a reduced revenue stream
- Protecting cash reserves and liquidity
- Incurring “Extra Expense” to remain operational
- Having up-to-date contingency/business continuity plans
- Assessing the volume of pandemic information to advise C-Suite
- Need for real-time data and predictive analysis
- Deciding on the best strategies and measures to minimize financial impact
- Managing outbreaks across departments and geographies
- Processing volumes of pandemic information and complex data
- Adapting to changing regulations, updating response plans
- Staff training on pandemic risks and new safety protocols
- Identifying what’s important and reliable pandemic information to advise C-Suite
- Developing clear employee communication strategies
- Updating workplace policies to align with changing mandates
- Rapidly developing and deploying training for an agile workforce
Our solution: Health experts plus financial protection
- Demonstrate commitment to sustainable practices and responsible corporate governance
- Protect your company’s financial health from pandemic shock
- Validate your risk management and contingency plans
- Helps you translate complex data into practical action
- Achieve greater operational resilience and minimize financial impact of a pandemic
- Helps you translate complex outbreak data into practical action
- Supports you in adapting pandemic response plans to keep staff and operations safe
- Provides financial resilience for safety measures
- Helps you translate complex pandemic information into practical action
- Guides you in developing communication and workplace policies aligned with local guidelines
We offer a one-stop solution for your pandemic preparedness. Access to health expertise and liquidity are essential components to minimise the impact of pandemics and create more resilient organisations.
Another pandemic is sure to come
Are you ready for the next pandemic? Research shows that the frequency and severity of infectious disease outbreaks with pandemic potential has increased over the last two decades. This trend is certain to continue and accelerate in the future.
The main drivers are climate change, urbanisation, deforestation, agricultural expansion as well as global interconnectivity. This makes it all the more important to build your organisation’s pandemic resilience.
About our partnership
Munich Re and International SOS have joined forces to provide support before and during a pandemic. As a leading (re)insurer, Munich Re offers a comprehensive portfolio of epidemic and pandemic risk solutions that help mitigate the effects of severe disease outbreaks.
International SOS offers customised health, security risk management and wellbeing solutions. It has decades of experience working with organisations across various industries and countries.