Defend against new agile competitors
Digital technology is levelling the playing field across multiple industries worldwide - insurance is no different. It's never been easier for small ambitious insurers and new entrants to disrupt the status quo.
In fact, their lack of manual process baggage can give them significant advantages over more established incumbents.
But what if you are one of those incumbents? It's time to stop playing defence
We can help you leapfrog legacy constraints, accelerating your digital capabilities to meet or exceed those of new and evolving competitors.
This can be as simple as accelerating quote processing using or SPECTRA solution.
Or you could get more fully in the game with SPARK, our cloud-based automated new business solution designed to deliver everything you need to drive sustained, profitable growth in your firm.
And, for those looking for market-leading automated new business capabilities and support for multi-channel, multinational operations, the modular, enterprise-hosted ALLFINANZ is the answer.
The result? You'll be able to both defend against new competitors and revolutionise your existing business at the same time.
The Munich Re Advantage
With our solutions, you get:
- SaaS-based technology that's fast to implement and easy to integrate with what you already have in place
- The flexibility to work the way you choose - whether you want to revolutionise the customer experience, change the rulebook you use or create your own from scratch, we've made it easy
- A faster, more intuitive buying experience for customers, enabling them to buy when, where and how they prefer
- Access to new sources of information as they become available in your country so you can make faster, more accurate decisions about cover
- The ability to use in-depth business intelligence to better understand how your firm is performing and identify opportunities for improvement
- A commitment to innovation - we pioneered automation in the insurance industry and we're laser-focused on using technology to continually reinvent the consumer's experience of buying insurance
- The backing of a business who's been helping leading insurers revolutionise how they work for over 30 years