Global Data & AI Conference 2023
11 October 2023
Hilton Hotel Munich City
How will data and AI impact the insurance industry? What use cases are already possible today? And what are the risks involved? Join our exclusive client event to dive deeper and discuss these topics with our experts.
What’s in it for you?
keynotes on AI
and panel discussions
on data & AI
Want to know how data and AI will revolutionise the insurance value chain? Join our client event! You will gain loads of insights into the latest trends such as Large Language Models and Knowledge Graphs.
Gain valuable insights into AI and current applications
11 October 2023, 9.00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- Analytics use cases in P&C insurance
- Analytics use cases in L&H insurance
- Strategic topics in data & AI
- AI implementations
- Future trends in data & AI
- Prompt engineering: how to get the most out of generative AI
- Create your own claims fraud
- From product development to claims handling: areas of impact for AI in the insurance value chain
- Experience AI: interactive exhibition around data & AI (e.g. VR, generative AI, knowledge graphs)
Let's decode Generative AI: what it is, how it works and its impact on the insurance industry. Save your spot at our conference to learn about the potential of AI and how to apply it in your company.
Save your spot at our exclusive client event
Attendance of our Global Data & AI Conference is free of charge and restricted to our clients. The event is aimed at interested managers who are not experts in data and AI, as well as senior practitioners.
Get in touch with us – there are only limited seats available. Our conference team will then contact you directly to provide more information about the detailed agenda and the registration. We look forward to meeting you in Munich!