Munich Re’s Top Talent Programme 2022
30 May to 8 July 2022
Advance, an exclusive six-week invitation-only programme for our most-valued clients, aims to boost business expertise, upskill leadership competences, and connect insurance industry managers. The business-school-oriented curriculum is open to just twelve participants each year. In 2022, our focus is on megatrends that will impact our sector already now and in the future.
Originating in 1953, the Advance programme has a long tradition at Munich Re. Its core motivation remains the same: connecting people and providing expert support. Today’s Advance programme equips the industry’s top talents from all over the globe with the knowledge and skills required in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (“VUCA”) world. The selected candidates will get the opportunity to work on real industry challenges together with Munich Re experts and – last but not least – establish a strong and lasting (re)insurance network.
The Advance programme is hosted by Torsten Jeworrek, Member of the Board of Management of Munich Reinsurance Company.
Where and when?
Representatives of selected Munich Re insurance clients around the world, matching the following profile
- Minimum 3–4 years of management experience
- Profound insurance knowledge
- Strong strategic and conceptual skills
- Curious about insurance innovation and shaping new business solutions
- Eager to share and grow
- Keen to work in a diverse team
- Fluent in English
What to expect?
- Gain valuable theoretical, practical and methodological skills
- Have direct access to Munich Re’s Board members and senior executives
- Experience Munich Re and connect with our expertise and culture
- Broaden your perspectives on megatrends in a global insurance industry context
- Gather first-class academic tuition in insurance management and participate in executive management training for insurance professionals
Important information on costs and compliance
Persons holding any kind of public office (also in addition to their regular employment/assignment)
Persons not qualifying as fully vaccinated against Covid 19 by EU and UK standards