Insight software is provided with the following documentation.
- Insight User Guide
- Insight Installation Guide
- Insight ETL and Data Warehouse Configuration Guide
- Insight Training Manual
- Data Dictionary
Installation / Configuration
During implementation your assigned SA would be the main point of contact. Post implementation you can raise tickets via our Customer Services JIRA system.
Server / Desktop
The Insight Installation Guide & ETL and Data Warehouse Configuration Guide are the starting points for troubleshooting and step by step guides.
Insight Server Admin
Regular activities like creating users, setting refresh schedules etc can be set via an admin account on your Insight Server. There is detailed information available in the Installation guide and additional general information available on the Tableau Website.
During implementation your assigned BA would be the main point of contact. Post implementation you can raise tickets via our Customer Services JIRA system.
Out of Box Content
The Insight User Guide and the Training Manual will be an invaluable reference here.
- Information about prebuilt Insight Datasources is included in the Insight User Guide
- The Allfinanz Data Dictionary contains detailed schemas of the Insight Datawarehouse
- To build advanced Custom Dashboards and Datasources general Tableau Skills and concepts are required.