the combined power of specialty insurance
Munich Re brings simplified access to insurance expertise
Explore broad appetite for Personal and Commercial Risks
- Education (K-12, Higher Ed)
- Equipment breakdown
- Fortune 500 corporations
- IoT solutions
- Marine (Ocean and Inland)
- Non-profit and community organizations
- Real Estate (commercial and residential)
- Religious organizations
- Vacant and unprotected property
- Builders Risk
- Deli/pizza restaurants
- Education (Daycares, K-12, Higher Ed)
- Inland Marine
- Lender Placed
- Real Estate (commercial and residential)
- Self-storage facilities
- Social services agencies
- Wind-exposed property
- Dwelling Fire
- Homeowner / Cat Exposed Homeowner
- Manufactured Home
- Pet Health
- Recreational Vehicles (boat, yacht, motorcycle, collector vehicle, RV, etc.)
- Business email compromise
- Criminal deception
- Cyber attack and threat of attack
- Cyber crime
- Cyber extortion
- Contingent business interruption
- Data and computer system recovery
- Data breach
- Data, privacy, and network security liability
- Defense and settlement cost for cyber liability
- Identity recovery1
- IT forensics and incident management
- Multimedia liability
- Property damage as a result of a security breach1
- Regulatory and defense costs
Re|discover: Personal Lines
Munich Re’s primary insurance businesses
Connect with us
Policies reflected above may be underwritten by the subsidiaries of Munich Reinsurance Company (Munich Re) listed below that offer and deliver insurance products and services in North America.
- Munich Reinsurance America, Inc.
- Munich Re Facultative and Corporate1 (“MRF&C”).
- Munich Re Specialty Insurance2
- American Alternative Insurance Corporation (“AAIC”)3
- American Modern Insurance Group, Inc. (“American Modern”)4
- The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company (“HSB”).
- The Princeton Excess and Surplus Lines Insurance Company (PESLIC)5
- Cyber coverage and any related services referred to under Munich Re Specialty Insurance are provided through Munich Re Specialty Group Insurance Services, Inc. as underwriting manager with underwriting authority provided by Munich Re Syndicate Ltd. – Syndicate 457, marine and specialty insurance underwriter at Lloyds of London.6 Syndicate 457 is a surplus lines insurer and surplus lines coverage can only be placed by or through a licensed surplus lines producer or broker.
Any descriptions of coverage are meant to be general in nature, may not be available in every state, may vary by state, and do not include nor are intended to include all of the actual terms, benefits and limitations found in an insurance policy, which forms the contract between the insured and insurance company, and governs in all cases. Such products and services described here are offered by Munich Re subsidiaries, which includes, but is not limited to Munich Reinsurance America, Inc., American Alternative Insurance Corp., The Princeton Excess and Surplus Lines Insurance Company, The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company, and American Modern Insurance Group, Inc. (“Munich Re US P&C Operations”). Munich Re US P&C Operations disclaims any and all liability whatsoever resulting from use of or reliance upon this material. Any Inland flood coverage endorsement is not intended to satisfy any mandatory flood insurance requirements of the policyholder's lending institution for their mortgages or loans. Coverage to satisfy these requirements is available through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). This inland flood coverage endorsement is not affiliated with the NFIP. Certain information contained herein is intended for surplus lines brokers and producers. It also is intended as general information only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of insurance. Any inquiries concerning Cyber coverage should be directed through a licensed surplus lines producer or broker.
All trademarks and logos reflected herein are used with the consent of their respective owners.
© 2020 Munich Reinsurance America, Inc. All rights reserved.
1 MRF&C is a business unit of Munich Reinsurance America, Inc. 2 Munich Re Specialty Insurance is a description for the insurance business operations of affiliated companies in the Munich Re Group that share a common directive to offer and deliver specialty property and casualty insurance products and services in North America. Products and services are underwritten and provided by American Alternative Insurance Corporation and The Princeton Excess and Surplus Lines Insurance Company (PESLIC). 3 AAIC CA License # 082 4 Policies are written by one of the licensed insurers of American Modern Insurance Group, Inc., including but not limited to American Modern Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA Lic. No. 6129-1). 5 PESLIC is a surplus lines insurer and surplus lines coverage can only be placed by or through a licensed surplus lines producer or broker. 6 Lloyds of London and various Syndicates of Lloyds of London are not subsidiaries of or otherwise part of Munich Re.