Insurance Programs Products
Unbundled approach to your business
Primary responsibility for your program’s claims administration, risk control, and underwriting remains with you, whether in-house or contracted by you to a third-party provider. Another important benefit of working together with Specialty Markets arises from our reinsurance roots: we do not have an independent insurance agency system that will compete with your business.
We prefer $10 million annualized gross written premium for supported casualty and multi-line packages, $5 million for unsupported umbrella business, and $5 million for property lines and professional liability lines.
- ISO Standard Lines: Commercial package, General liability, Automobile liability, Property Inland Marine (AAIS non-filed classes), Crime
- Worker's Compensation: Primary capability
- Excess Liability Products: Umbrella, Follow form
- Specialty and Professional Liability Lines: filings may be required for unique or manuscript forms or proprietary rating plans
- Surplus Lines: all exportable lines, including professional liability
- Commercial auto – transportation sick/injured
- Community associations
- Contractors* – general building, street/road construction, custom home builders
- DIC business, mostly California
- Insurance agents E & O professional
- K-12 public, private and charter schools
- Community colleges & small universities
- Lawyer professional liability
- Multi-class unsupported excess & umbrella
- Non-medical healthcare facilities
- Non-profit emergency services operations
- Personal umbrella
- Pizza and deli restaurants
- Public practice
- Religious institutions
- Religious schools
- Sawmills, lumberyards, wood mfg.
- Social services agencies solutions
- Wind exposed commercial property
- Workers compensation: Specialty California
*primarily in Northeast
Munich Re America Corporation's primary insurance companies provide additional capabilities for our clients. American Alternative Insurance Corporation (AAIC) is an insurance company domiciled in Delaware. AAIC is a subsidiary of Munich Re America Corporation and an affiliate of Munich Reinsurance America, Inc. The company is an admitted insurer in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. The company writes predominantly commercial lines insurance.
The Princeton Excess and Surplus Lines Insurance Company (PESLIC) is an insurance company domiciled in Delaware. PESLIC is a subsidiary of Munich Re America Corporation and an affiliate of Munich Reinsurance America, Inc. PESLIC is admitted in Delaware and operates on a surplus lines basis in all other states and the District of Columbia. The company writes commercial lines insurance as permitted by the surplus lines laws in the states in which it is authorized. Business can be accepted only from licensed surplus lines brokers.