The Special Risks team offers a wide range of contingency, media and entertainment products.
- Event Cancellation – Provides protection for the expenses incurred and lost revenue suffered by event organisers, sponsors, broadcasters and/or individuals, should an unexpected disruption occur to large or small events including: major sports events, conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and concert – or any event, large or small.
- Non-Appearance – Provides cover for the expenses incurred and/or lost revenue suffered by event organisers, sponsors, broadcasters and/or individuals, should a group or any one individual essential to an event fail to appear.
- Media – Advertising production insurance provides a package policy covering the financial impact to a production company or advertising agency as the result of cancellation or delay in planned shoots and loss/damage to associated equipment and sets.
- Film Production – A package policy that covers feature films, television productions, documentaries, educational and corporate films.
- Property and Liability package insurance for the entertainment industry - Provides a package of covers for touring entertainers, promoters, recording studios and other services in the enteratinment industry.
- Prize indemnity – Covers the costs to a game promoter or sponsor in the event that an insured game is won. This also includes coverage in the event that a planned budget for a sales promotion is exceeded as a result of more consumers than expected responding to the promotional offer itself.
- Personal accident insurance - Provides cover for accident, sickness, travel and medical expenses and is avilable for our media and entertainment clients.
Our underwriting team brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to a complex and wide-ranging class of business, placing particular emphasis on risk selection and service standards.