Munich Re Syndicate Limited offers a package product covering all aspects of the yacht marine trade, with particular emphasis on marina operators, yacht clubs, boat dealers/brokers and yacht repairers.
- Third-party liability - both ashore and afloat, including general third-party, MOL, boat repairers, products and pollution. In addition, coverage can be extended to include lifting and movement of vessels, legal liability during repairs, and products cover for parts fitted or sold via chandlery shops, etc.
- Buildings and contents - coverage may also be available for non-standard construction
- Marine structures - including breakwaters, fixed and floating pontoons and walkways. The option of a first-loss basis can be considered for higher sums insured
- Handling equipment
- Boat-dealer inventory - includes vessels, outboard motors, canoes, rowing boats, rowboats, boat trailers and accessories. Coverage can also be extended to include vessels in transit, at exhibitions and during demonstrations
- Business interruption
- Vessels - including rental boats, workboats, launches, barges and dredgers
- Goods in transit - both regular and irregular, including inland and overseas shipments
Coverages are available on a worldwide basis, currently excluding the USA.