Our current focus is on providing our clients’ Excess of Loss Treaty reinsurance solutions, with a predominant focus on Marine and Energy products such as:
- Upstream Energy – including but not limited to Exploration and Production related coverages, and associated Liabilities
- Marine Hull – all vessel types
- Protection & Indemnity – client protections are typically sought in relation to the International Group of P&I Clubs and P&I Fixed Premium insurance solutions
- Cargo & Specie – our primary focus is Transit and Project Cargo, but other more static protections are available. Cash in Transit, Fine Art and Jewellery would be conventional exposures within our Specie book
- Political Violence – usually this would form part of our ‘Composite’ book when purchased in conjunction with Marine and Energy classes as listed above, and provides protection for classes such as Terrorism, War on Land, Strikes, Riots, Civil Commotion and so on
Contact our Head of Reinsurance & Special Risks, Sabine Gosch, for more information about the offering of MRSL for Marine and Offshore Energy as well as Marine Composite Treaty Reinsurance.