HSB Cyber Insurance
A computer, data and cyber insurance policy all in one; providing comprehensive cover for small and medium-sized businesses.
Delegated Authority/Reinsurance Solutions
Cyber risk is the topic of the moment in the insurance industry. The industry’s approach has been largely top down with the main focus on the risk to large corporate clients, leaving smaller clients with very limited options. But cyber risks affect businesses of all sizes and the impact of cyber events can be just as devastating to SME customers.
Our bottom-up approach to cyber risk can help your customers access affordable cyber cover. Our cyber coverages can be embedded into commercial insurance policies, removing the need to purchase standalone cover.
We provide a number of leading insurance companies and MGAs with innovative, all-encompassing SME cyber solutions, covering risks such as:
- Data breach expense
- Cyber liability
- Cyber crime
- Data corruption and recreation costs
Why HSB Cyber Insurance?
- Cover designed specifically for small to medium-sized businesses
- Cover provides protection for a range of first and third party exposures and offers broad cover at a competitive price
- Virus, hacking or denial of service attack is not excluded as an act of terrorism
- Cover will pay for professional support to help businesses who are the victim of cyber crime with the threat of damage to their computer system by virus, hacking or disclosing of data
- Full claims support provided by HSB following an incident
- Clear and easy to understand policy wording
Why choose HSB?
- Leading specialist provider of engineering and technology insurance and inspection services in the UK, Ireland and Europe
- Proactive inspection service carried out by a network of competent, technically-experienced Engineer Surveyors located throughout the UK and Ireland
- UK-based arm of HSB Group, the equipment breakdown insurance and inspection market leader since 1866
- Part of Munich Re, a world leader in risk solutions, consistent risk management and financial stability
- Financially strong and stable – rated A++ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company
- A member of the Institute of Customer Service, demonstrating our commitment to continually improving customer service performance and professionalism
HSB and the Prince of Wales' Business Emergency Resilience Group (BERG)