There is often the option to insure computer equipment under a combined commercial or property policy, however these may not fully cover all computer risks. HSB Computer Insurance is a commercial product specifically designed to offer comprehensive cover for computer-related risks.
Our policy is split into four sections, providing customers with the flexibility to choose the level of cover they need:
- Section 1 – Hardware
- Section 2 – Reinstatement of data
- Section 3 – Increased cost of working
- Section 4 – Virus, hacking and denial of service attack
'Section 1 – Hardware' is the core cover, which provides insurance for installed and portable computer equipment. Sections 2-4 are optional covers that can be selected in addition to hardware to enhance the level of cover.
HSB E-Trade Solutions
Why choose HSB?
- Leading specialist provider of engineering and technology insurance and inspection services in the UK, Ireland and Europe
- UK-based arm of Hartford Steam Boiler, the equipment breakdown insurance and inspection market leader since 1866
- Part of Munich Re, a world leader in risk solutions, consistent risk management and financial stability
- Financially strong and stable – rated A++ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company
- A member of the Institute of Customer Service, demonstrating our commitment to continually improving customer service performance and professionalism