Virtual gin tasting experience
Friday 19 March 2021
Thank you for accepting our virtual gin-tasting experience invitation. Please confirm your attendance, and your acceptance of the event terms and conditions, via the form at the end of this page.
About the event
Explore the ‘Distilled history of gin’, with an interactive and engaging talk on the history, influence and culture of gin. Learn ‘How to taste gin’ with a virtual tutorial and participate in a ‘Mix your own Martini’ masterclass.
How it works
- Shortly, you will receive a specially-created gin box and other component parts needed for the event.
- You will also receive a confirmation email containing a link to the virtual event and simple-to-follow instructions. Also included will be a list of items you will need for the event (such as glassware, ice and garnishes).
- On Friday 19 March at 17:30, you log into the Zoom meeting via a link (which will be provided) to join the event; which will last for around 90 minutes.
Contents of the 'Distilled history of gin' box*
- 1 x 50ml Chase Sloe & Mulberry Gin
- 1 x 50ml City of London Distillery Old Tom Gin
- 1x 50ml City of London Christopher Wren Gin
- 1 x 50ml Edinburgh Gin
- 1 x 50ml Bramley & Gage Dry Vermouth
- 2 x 150ml Premium Indian Tonic Water
* Please note: glassware and cocktail equipment are not included. Also note, as COVID-19 continues to disrupt suppliers and distribution, the contents/brands contained in the box are subject to change.
Event terms and conditions
- By accepting our event invitation, you are agreeing for your personal data (specifically, your name, email address and home address) to be supplied to Madam Geneva & Gent; the hosts of the virtual gin tasting experience, for the purposes of sending you the event instructions and the gin tasting kit. After the event, all personal data collected by Madam Geneva & Gent will be destroyed. HSB will delete your home address from our records. For more information on how HSB and Madam Geneva & Gent use your information, and your rights in relation to your information, please see our respective privacy statements:
- HSB: https://www.munichre.com/hsbeil/en/legal/privacy-statement.html
- Madam Geneva & Gent Ltd: https://madamgenevaandgent.co.uk/privacy-policy
- All attendees must provide their own glassware for use at the experience. Full details of what is required will be sent to participants via email at least six days in advance of the event.
- All attendees are responsible for their own device being compatible with Zoom Meetings, and their device being fully charged or plugged in.
- All attendees are fully responsible for having a good internet connection during the event.
- HSB does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment or any other consequential or economic loss suffered by attendees as a result of attending the event or as a result of an inadequate internet connection.
- All attendees must be over the age of 18.
- Please inform Madam Geneva & Gent Ltd if you have any allergies which may affect you during the gin tasting or if you are pregnant.
- For full terms and conditions for Madam Geneva & Gent, visit: https://madamgenevaandgent.co.uk/terms-and-conditions