Terms and conditions
By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The prize draw is open to people aged 18 or over.
- Entry to the prize draw is only available to Towergate employees.
- On entering HSB Engineering Insurance Limited’s (‘HSB’) competition, HSB will add your contact details to HSB’s client relationship management (CRM) system. This means you will automatically be subscribed to HSB’s email marketing lists; however, you can manage your subscriptions, or alternatively unsubscribe from all HSB email marketing lists, at any time. For more information on how HSB uses your personal information, and your rights in relation to your information, see our Privacy Statement.
- Each HSB Computer quote submitted via Acturis between 15 October 2020 and 31 December 2020 (inclusive) will be counted as an entry into the prize draw.
- The prize draw is limited to 10 entries per person.
- The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying HSB Computer quotes received via Acturis between 15 October 2020 and 31 December 2020 (inclusive).
- The draw will take place and the winner will be selected on 8 January 2021.
- Late entries, or entries that don’t comply with these terms and conditions, will be disqualified.
- Prize available: Virtual gin tasting event with Madame Geneva and Gent (https://madamgenevaandgent.co.uk/). Date of event to be agreed and confirmed after the closing date. Dates are subject to availability.
- The virtual gin tasting event is to be attended by the winner and their team, up to a maximum of 15 attendees in total. A HSB representative(s) will be in attendance at the event.
- Madame Geneva and Gents’ full terms and conditions on the virtual gin tasting event can be found here: https://madamgenevaandgent.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
- HSB’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner will be notified by email as soon as is practicable after 8 January 2021.
- Employees of HSB, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
- HSB does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that HSB does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts .