This competition has now closed
Marsh Networks competition
Terms and conditions
By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The prize draw is open to people aged 18 or over.
- Entry to the prize draw is only available to Marsh Networks members.
- On entering HSB Engineering Insurance Limited’s (‘HSB’) competition, HSB will add your contact details to HSB’s client relationship management (CRM) system. This means you will automatically be subscribed to HSB’s email marketing lists, however, you can manage your subscriptions, or alternatively unsubscribe from all HSB email marketing lists, at any time. For more information on how HSB uses your personal information, and your rights in relation to your information, see our privacy statement at www.hsbeil.com.
- Each e-trade quote submitted via Acturis or HSB Fast Track between 5 October and 11 December 2020 (inclusive) will be counted as an entry into the prize draw.
- The prize draw is limited to 30 entries per brokerage.
- The winning brokerage will be selected at random from all qualifying e-trade quotes received via Acturis and HSB Fast Track between 5 October and 11 December 2020 (inclusive).
- Late entries, or entries that don’t comply with these terms and conditions, will be disqualified.
- Prize available: Virtual gin tasting event with Madame Geneva and Gent (https://madamgenevaandgent.co.uk). Date of event to be agreed and confirmed after the closing date. Dates are subject to availability.
- The virtual gin tasting event is limited to 15 attendees. A HSB representative(s) will be in attendance at the event.
- Madame Geneva and Gents’ full terms and conditions on the virtual gin tasting event can be found here: https://madamgenevaandgent.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
- The draw will take place on 16 December 2020.
- HSB’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winning brokerage will be notified by email as soon as is practicable after 16 December 2020. Winning brokerage details will be sent out as part of the Marsh Networks news bulletin.
- Employees of HSB, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
- HSB does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that HSB does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.