Broker Extra 2020
Prize draw has now ended
How many construction worker icons (pictured right) can you find in the image below? Enter the total number found in the submission form on this page, along with your contact details, to enter our prize draw.
Competition terms and conditions can be viewed beneath the submission form.
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to people aged 18 or over.
- Entry to the prize draw is only available to delegates of Broker Extra 2020.
- On entering HSB Engineering Insurance Limited’s (‘HSB’) competition, HSB will add your contact details to HSB’s client relationship management (CRM) system. This means you will automatically be subscribed to HSB’s email marketing lists, however, you can manage your subscriptions, or alternatively unsubscribe from all HSB email marketing lists, at any time. For more information on how HSB uses your personal information, and your rights in relation to your information, see our privacy statement at www.hsbeil.com.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries received between 1 and 10 July 2020 (inclusive).
- The prize draw is limited to one entry per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Late entries, or entries that don’t comply with these terms and conditions, will be disqualified.
- Prize available: 1 x Amazon Echo Show 8.
- The winner will be chosen at random, drawn from correct entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 15 July 2020.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Only the winner shall receive notification. The winner will be notified by email as soon as is practicable after 15 July 2020.
- The prize will be dispatched to the winner at a chosen address within the UK and Ireland.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 14 days from the time the notification is sent, they will forgo their prize and another entrant will be selected at random.
- Employees of HSB, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
- HSB does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that HSB does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.